Friday, March 11, 2011

Japanese earthquake, Blogs of War, Corey in tsunami zone, mirrors

Stayed up till 4:30 AM reading about the Japanese 8.9 earthquake - some people are SO idiotic in their tweets on the Blog of War Crisis Monitor! "Why doesn't everyone use their jetpack to fly off the roof?" "Glad Japan released Pokemon Black and Pokemon White before they got washed away!" UGH!

When I saw Corey online, I told him to get out of where he was because of the tsunami warning / watch for Taiwan / Taipei, and he had this to say: "Tsunami warning? Okay, the news says it will have minimal impact on the coast, and that it will hit Hualien (southeast... I'm northwest) 20-inch wave. :P" So then I responded "oh.... you're not there... I saw "20-inch wave" :P" Just got this as on offliner: "My connection keeps dying tonight. I was saying the tsunami is no big deal here... sounds like it messed up Tokyo, but it's only a 20-inch-high wave here.... so.... mei guan shi (no problem):P " HA, I KNOW WHAT THE MANDARIN MEANS! :P

After I got up and took a shower, I had a piece of the mocha pie for breakfast. Teunis and I then discussed the earthquake, Australia fires, David Bowie / Puff Daddy, Iron Maiden's original HALLOWED BE THY NAME (I like Cradle of Filth's cover better!), King Crimson, toast, and more.




You Are a Mirror



You are a very private person. You need your alone time to introspect and recharge.

You don't mind being around others, but you prefer to spend the bulk of your time by yourself.



You are a slow and critical thinker. You need to mull things over for a long time.

You hold yourself accountable for your actions. You are constantly evaluating your life and trying to improve.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home