Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Brandy x2, Prozzäk, exes as used toys, love temperament

Turns out that Teunis was up before me - the poor guy's been trying to sleep, but it just isn't working! We discussed brandy for his hot chocolate (it's a treat), vibrators, grandmas, sex in general / Dan Savage, the PERSON Brandy (mspixiegirl), Alicia's friend Shauna, Scott, Alicia, interesting friends like Norman, Prozzäk (I remember listening to that at Billie's in January!), that Persian carbonated drink (he's had it also), the Alice Cooper tribute band, a sorcerer webcomic, "macaroni and cheese" with spinach noodles, cheese graters, and more. We got a laugh out of Lisa B.'s status: "I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate."




Your Dating Temperament is Phlegmatic



You are a stable and calm force in relationships. You deflect drama.

You are a natural peacemaker and compromiser. You are willing to do your part to make sure you are both happy.



You have a good sense of humor. Even when you fight, you try not to take any of it too seriously.

At times, you can get a little too content and stuck in a rut with your sweetie. You need someone who will help spice things up!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home