Friday, March 11, 2011

Recreating Corey's music DVD on Youtube / Vanessa / INTENSE mocha pie!

While I was busily trying to recreate Corey's music DVD on my Youtube playlists (only without all the duplicates - some songs aren't on there!), Vanessa buzzed me on Facebook chat. We talked about her former boss, bubble tea, supper in Richmond, Purdy's peanut butter eggs (in Richmond Centre AND Lansdowne!), Valentine's Day Reese's peanut butter cups, Wayne, UBC, the commute from here to Victoria, the White Spot in Richmond Centre, Purdy's caramels with salt (gross contrast between the sweet and salty!), and trends. Then Teunis and I were busy with our respective things, but did chat about the Dave Brockie Experience / GWAR being silly (Sexecutioner lyrics: "And when you are in France / you pull down your pants"), and the Misfits tune Mommy, Can I Go Out and Kill Tonight? - HAHAHAHA!

He decided to make some mocha pie where one slice has the equivalent of a pot of coffee - OH MY! Then he commented on a mix of GWAR's Sammy and Korn's cover of the Radiohead song Creep - trust me, it was TWO videos and not three, hahaha! Said he had a song which sounded like that, but maybe later since he went to bed before midnight; that was fair, as he'd been up since 3 AM. Then I heard about the earthquake in Japan - Justin and Trevor seem to be okay, and I hope Melissa is too!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home