Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Grape seed oil with lemongrass, and cherry seed oil with mint... YAY!

I went out earlier to cash my Telus rebate cheque before the bank closed / get some blueberry bubble tea from Big Orange, then I went to London Drugs to return those extra Scottish Highland oatcakes. While I was there, I bought pads / Dial Nutri-Skin Grape Seed Oil with Lemongrass body wash / Dial Nutri-Skin Cherry Seed Oil body wash AND hand soap / hand sanitizer / on-sale toilet paper / envelopes. Got home and talked to Teunis for a bit about webcomics, Dominic Deegan, computer wireless issues, heavy metal, and more prior to his falling asleep at 6:15. Also called Steph to update her about Justin L. being in Japan during the 7.3 earthquake, and Dianne going to Calgary for work.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home