Friday, October 22, 2010

Fat Goyim / Energy Drinks / Gift Cards / Plaster Casts

Bingo of the night:

AERATIONS (86 points) - against Sheila B.


High-scoring words of the night:

GOYIM (260 points) - against Darlene J. [5W, 4W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
FATSO (256 points) - against Sabina A. [two 5W, hook off HOME to make HO]
UVEAS (233 points) - against Julie D. [two 5W, hook off WIN to make WINE]


Jon says it's funny, but he also has an energy drink - he never consumes those things; however, he got it while waiting for a bus at UBC. He figures the same as I did: now that Nathan's gone, his pool of friends to whom he'd give such a thing is effectively reduced. While he COULD give it to me, he says he'll wait to see what their effect is on me first! Hopefully, it doesn't make me sick like the time I drank a Red Bull right before Ian's one-month baby banquet in 2005! Eric also says he bought the gift cards after he dropped me off - I trust him on this one, so why do I want to see them in person?! Ugh! I may also go back to word search books to pass the time while I wait for the computer to load!

Trivia fact for Friday, Oct. 22: What famous royal was buried with a plaster cast of a hand? Queen Victoria, in 1901. The cast was made from the hand of her beloved husband, Albert, who had died 40 years earlier.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home