Thursday, October 21, 2010

Praying, sweet deals, mocha cappuccino energy drinks, hug tricks, and brains

High-scoring word of the afternoon:

PRAYS (116 points) - against Briana M. [two 3W, hook off AIR to make AIRY]


Steph and Lisa stopped by briefly to give me a thin hooded shirt and okay shoes from Mom (which Lisa termed "a sweet deal"), flaming hot Cheetos from Steph (Lisa can't take the spice!), and six mocha cappuccino Red Rain energy drinks because they didn't like them. Lisa says to pawn them off on others if I end up not liking them myself, haha. Too bad Nathan's in the UK, and these will probably expire by the time he gets back home! Steph asked if Teunis was still here, so I told her that he'd moved to Surrey in late September; Lisa says she saw him and Robin at Wreck Beach when she was patrolling the park! Luckily, everyone had their clothes on, which avoided awkward times for all concerned! ("Teunis is the big guy with the hair, and Robin's the small guy who fell while trying to demonstrate that kick!")

Steph tricked me into hugging her (Lisa says she does that all the time), I said that Lisa would know all her idiosyncrasies now and make Steph look bad (NOT THE OTHER THING!), and Steph said that she'd be taking Grandma to church on Sunday. Yes, I got Jon's email about lunch with Grandma! I said that I'd probably visit her tomorrow or Saturday, and that Mom was safely in Rome! They left after a few minutes because it WAS cold outside... we talked about my slapping Steph's butt, the ultimate price, and Lisa being PROPER and not talking about bombing. Well... opposites do attract, haha! Steph sent me, Jon, and Harmony an email later on: "Lards! I feel it prudent to mention that I gave away energy drinks. I apologize in advance for the craziness that will be unleashed upon humanity!" So then I had reply to that: "Eric won't thank you on Sunday morning, haha!"

Eric called soon after to ask if I remembered about our meeting tonight - yes, I did! He said that he'd leave his house at 6:15, to which I asked if he were insane OR wanted to eat beforehand. His response was that he'd eat dinner at home (I should too), and he'd be at my place at 6:25 or so. I said that my brain obviously wasn't working, so he said that it was debatable whether it ever worked! Well, it certainly wasn't last night when it came to the oatmeal, but I didn't tell him that! I'll ask him about tomorrow later on, then. My decision for next year will be a YES, haha. Yay for rides!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home