Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sprouse triplets, Jasmine, Melissa, and scrapbooks (dream) / Mansions!

I had a weird dream which consisted of my going around a huge house with my friends, where we met the Sprouse triplets Cody / Zachary / Nicholas. Dylan wanted to know if they were interested in collaborating on a huge colorful scrapbook with us, and they said yes! I had to go sleep for a bit, and then encountered my mother (who wasn't supposed to be there) lying down on the couch next to me. That was annoying! She said that I'd received a few phone calls - Jasmine had called once, some girl named Melissa had called twice, and Auntie Susan had called once. I escaped from my mother while I figured this out: apparently, I'd offered the house as a temporary living quarters for Melissa, and Jasmine was trying to confirm this. Immediately, I called her back and said that they BOTH could join the crazy scene at the house: they accepted, and were on their way within ten minutes. Auntie Susan merely wanted to know if Vivian, Karen, and Lincoln would be coming home anytime soon.

I called her back, telling her in no uncertain terms to get my mother OUT of there! She duly did that, and figured that her three charges wouldn't be home soon. Randal showed me a brown page in the scrapbook with autographs all over it, while Dylan showed me several more colorful pages with cake drawings and various stickers: red, yellow, blue, and orange! Oh my! That was where the dream ended; I wouldn't be surprised if my subconscious is just NOW processing the awkward scrapbooking time at Randal's! Thanks to ONTD, I do know that there are famous TWINS from Richmond with the last name of Sprouse, but I'm not really sure why my subconscious added a triplet! Their first names are really Dylan and Cole, anyway.

I've been getting a bunch of emails about the church issue from Tim, Auntie Vivian, Cordia, and Pastor John lately! Friday at 6:30 PM is an option, but I do kinda need to eat too... I bet Eric will take that one, however. Saturday morning would be out because of the Awana conference; since I'm not going to that, I do need my sleep as well. One of these days, I need to go visit Grandma - Jon says he visited her for lunch just today, and she seemed in much better spirits. Maybe that'll be my excuse for Friday, haha! Steph called to say that she has to go to the townhouse and re-program a VCR, so could drop by with American spicy Cheetos later since she's in Richmond anyway. Sounds fine to me if she comes by before 7, which she'll probably do way before then! She's made plans for Saturday night since she didn't really hear from us - that's good, since it gives me more time to decompress!


LJ gave me another virtual gift via :

This attached message reads: "Thank you for sharing your favorite book with me. Now, I'll be well-hooved for my next rainy afternoon indoors. Love always, Frank."




You Dream of a Luxurious Life



It's likely that you need a little more pampering and indulgence in your life. You need to be taken care of.

You'd love a day of luxury - where time and price didn't matter. You'd like to soak in some comfort.



You work hard, and you want to reward yourself with some treats. Life is too short to be too stingy.

You have good taste. You can't help it if you like nice things!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home