Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dream of Phil, Winnie, Mr. Creep OBSERVING, and the front desk / Teunis here?

Had a nap as advertised, which lasted from 3:30 to 7. While sleeping, I had a dream about our present church (which had a changing room for some reason) - Phil was manning the phone at the front desk, while Winnie came out of the elevator with a tiny baby boy. HE WAS SO CUTE! Mr. Creep was just sitting in a chair, and wouldn't join us even when Ivan greeted him. Probably a good thing, because I said that I'd go in the changing room for a while to see if I could find an implement of destruction! That's all I remember out of that one, haha! When I got up, Andrew had asked me if I were any good at math. Sadly for him, the answer is NO!

Teunis asked if he could stay over here again (by-way to Rhiannon's? instead of Rhiannon's?) since he's taking up too much space at Robin's - HAHAHA, I kinda thought that might be the case because Robin's mom is now back! I haven't met the lady or talked of her much, nor do I know her name... but for some reason, I keep thinking it's Barbara. Weird stuff! As long as he gets here before things get busy from Wednesday onwards (although I think it will be sooner), then I don't care! It doesn't matter! (random: I just thought of the SDMB poster Speaker of the Dead for the first time in YEARS!)


Become a Suikoden character
by Sihleira
Name
Strongest RuneResurrection
Weakest RuneWater
WeaponSpear
SpeciesElf
CountryHarmonia

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home