Sunday, September 12, 2010

Eric, Jon, Chantelle, me, Alison, Ron, turning plural, Mikaela, Kat, and bubbles!

Had a weird dream about Eric, Jon, me, and Chantelle being over at Alison's house - we were going to rent a movie about human freaks of nature, but then Eric's dad Ron came by and ruined our fun. Boo! :(

Eric just called to say "we'd" be by in 10 minutes. Despite how sleepy I am, I called him on "turning plural" - I guess I'll see what happens in a bit! Mikaela (embryogirl) and Kat (brackishkitten) also added me to Facebook - fun times.




You Are Soap Bubbles



You are free-spirited and a heck of a lot of fun. You refuse to act your age.

You can always find a chance to play a little. You bring whimsy to an otherwise boring day.



It drives you crazy to be cooped up inside for too long. You need to be outdoors to be able to breathe.

It's likely that you crave a nontraditional life. You have to do things your own way!

This is true except for the part about being cooped up inside! I LOVE BEING INSIDE!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home