Thursday, June 03, 2010

Samosas staying in the potage! / Hot water concern / Missing you / Bad handwriting and food

High-scoring words of the evening:

SAMOSA (225 points) - against Josephine S. [two 5W]
POTAGE (176 points) - against Nikki H. [two 4W]
STAYER (4400 points) - against Jenny H. [two 4W, two 5W]


Corey's opinion of his demo yesterday:

[19:34:11] Corey: well, the first demo was fine. they didn't like my handwriting... that was their main complaint :P they said everything was pretty good, though
[20:36:26] Flami: they didn't like YOUR HANDWRITING?! What the hell?!
[20:37:29] Corey: my handwriting sucks and is hard to read on the board? :P that's a valid complaint. it was worse than normal since I was trying to write a list of words quickly... normally, they have a book that has all those, and I don't need to write too much on the board
[20:38:26] Flami: yeah, okay - I guess that's valid....
[20:49:15] Flami: sorry, that just took me back to the days of Gr. 9 when a teacher didn't like my handwriting - she says I "carved" words into the paper :S
[20:50:07] Corey: teachers haven't liked my handwriting since like kindergarten :P
[20:50:59] Corey: I used to do a lot of comic book style drawing, and when I was into that, I read an article about how all the big name comic artists all have completely awful handwriting :P so it's because I'm artistic (don't make me prove it now, though, since I'm wayyyyy out of practice)
[20:52:02] Flami: HAHAHAHA... oh, don't worry - I am not about to make you prove that!


While checking Facebook, I saw that Wesley had posted about Sunday's lunch on Dave's wall - I TOLD YOU THAT PEOPLE MISSED YOU! I mean, if they're calling you and leaving you wall posts... says he MIGHT be around on Sunday if work doesn't screw it up. That's fine! He also commented on my "feeling better after a nap!" status with "hot water, honey lemon, and sleep" - trust me, that is on the agenda for sure!

I also noticed that my new cashew spread has started to separate - I don't think that's very safe to eat, so have ended up throwing it out. *sigh*

Told Candy to call me, but I ended up taking a nap since I felt kinda bleh... the result was that I missed her call. I won't have an opportunity to have another one in the next few days - hangouts with Auntie Ying / Dave, Chuck and Andrea's wedding / banquet (which I called Eric about - we'll figure out banquet rides in the morning), Awana, church, and Sunday lunch. At least I feel better after the nap than before!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home