Monday, May 31, 2010

Not going to dinner! / I have teaching control back!

I stayed up past 4:30 AM reading about period TMI on ONTD, haha. When I got up, I had a few phone calls from Auntie Ying / Steph / Mom. I decided to check my email first to see if I could at least figure out what the familial phone calls were about. Harmony had replied to an email saying that she and Jon couldn't make it for a dinner which Grandma wants to buy tonight, so I figured I couldn't make it either. First, I called Barry. Then I called my sister to tell her that I couldn't make it, but she wanted me to tell Mom. Got off the phone in less than two minutes, which is fine - as Eric told a certain person who also wanted to give me a digicam (Jon asked WHY?!), I can be rather short on the phone sometimes, and even more so if I'm talking to people I actively dislike! As far as I know, he didn't include that last part - but it's true!

Then I called Auntie Ying, whose work schedule has changed; instead of being off on Monday and Tuesday, she's now off on Thursday and Friday! She wanted to call me to see if she could meet me for lunch on Friday at 11:30 around Richmond Centre. That should be doable - I haven't called a certain person about anything at all, anyway... Then she asked if that would give me enough time to prepare. I didn't tell her that Chuck and Andrea's wedding and banquet (plus Awana) would probably cut into any slack prep that I might do, hahaha. But at least she's giving me the control back, for sure!

She said that Ramen had seemed angry yesterday - I'd also noticed that, but wasn't going to interfere in Jessie's parenting when she tried minimizing his feelings to insist that he was HAPPY! Having been the victim of that too often, I would have asked him why he was so angry that he felt the need to dump all the toys out of a few boxes! Auntie Ying then said that maybe the kids needed to learn to play with only a few toys at a time from a few boxes; she might come in and clean up some more since she was in a hurry to leave yesterday. I'm usually in a hurry to leave every week, man! Then she said that if Jonathan goes to the Grade 1 class, maybe Amos and Harrison won't be so wild - I don't think she should get her hopes up, personally. I do know he eggs Amanda on by talking about poo and pee, but kids will be kids! His sister Ashley seems okay with things now... and Donald and Conor have always been good for the most part. Arthur is a quiet child, and David isn't TOO rambunctious.




Your Unique Name is Cecelia Tianna



One of a kind!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home