Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Fake cardinals / Stupid idiots who have no concept of personal space / Lollipops

All I remember of my dream was that it featured a cardinal who wasn't really a cardinal (a fake Pope-elect), and a homicide staged to look like a suicide. There was also something about Chuck and Andrea driving me to their own wedding... crazy stuff!

I was standing in line earlier today, and some guy behind me got too close to me and bumped my shoulder. Then he did it a couple MORE times, so I turned around and glared at him. And then he tried apologizing - that is NOT going to work, as it'll give you a free pass to continue your behavior! Oh, and Dave Wong FINALLY responded to my message via FB wall post. We've made tentative hangout plans for Friday, so YAY for that!




You Are Colorful



You have a vivid, magical view of the world, and you are easily entertained.

You notice the brilliant little details that other people forget.



You experience your emotions very fully, so much so that they often take on a life of their own.

You've got an amazing life going on. If only everyone else had your bright point of view!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home