Thursday, June 03, 2010

Sucky teaching demos / Sunny, Cloudy, or Stormy

Got these messages overnight from Corey:

[03:20:34] Corey: sorry, I had to go to "work".... my teaching demo, which went great, then we tried two other schools.. did another demo at one of them, and they wanted me to use their book, and then their fake students (people that worked there) just wouldn't answer any of my questions
[03:20:38] Corey: that demo sucked
[03:20:50] Corey: I couldn't make them talk much because I was told to use their book


Woke up at 8 with a plugged nose, so of course I took echinacea and Vitamin C before going back to bed. I can't afford to get sick!



You Are Cloudy



Like everyone else, you are human. You have your ups and downs.

You try to be resilient and weather the storm. You usually can find a silver lining.



You struggle to be happy, and so far you are winning the battle.

Make room in your life for a little fun every day. It will do wonders!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home