Saturday, May 29, 2010

I remember that waiting around IS boring! / Possibly no church

Henry picked me up, saying that traffic was terrible around Parker Place / Aberdeen - I'm not surprised! He says he's going back to school since he got into Education at UBC, and is learning how to count in different base systems, and different cultures have their own way of doing so. I bet adding numbers in things other than base 10 can get confusing! Talked about his trip to get food from the States on the long weekend, solar eclipses, the JACK BAUER finale party, and more. Got to church and interacted with Chrystal, Golden, Jordan, Conor, Sean S., Sean L., Auntie Vivian, Nicholas' baby sister, Victoria, Eunice, Isaac, and others: cake, training, playing, CONNECT 4, Eric T. NOT being away "forever," Sabrina being on a cruise, calculators, earrings, sushi, SERVANTS, the cold weather and sweaters, waiting around forever as "boring," Bible verses, IRON MAN 2 (which Henry says is anti-climatic), movies, toys, and cool blue dragon shirts.

On the way home, I talked to Sean and Ian about the CONNECT 4 game / field trips / bowling - John missed the turnoff to go to my place, but I wasn't paying attention since I was concentrating on the kids. Once I did get home, Eric called to say he wouldn't be going to church tomorrow either because he needs to rest up from the as yet unfinished project... understandable! If Ivan doesn't call me back, I guess I'm not going to church tomorrow either! It's like Eric and I are tied together, haha. Packed candy, Jon and Harmony's present, Andrea's present, the butter cookies, and more stuff anyway JUST IN CASE.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home