Monday, May 17, 2010

Lymph / Comparing pads / Wheels and bling / Welsh name

High-scoring words of the morning:

LYMPHS (108 points) - against Geraldine L. [3W, 5L on M]
FIQUES (114 points) - against Demetra K. [2W, 4L on Q] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
JOLTS (100 points) - against Kristyn L. [4W, 2L on J]


The only part of my dream I can remember is checking out some pads and comparing them to one another... WTF? Grandma is not impressed that I choose not to eat till Jon gets here. Well, I rarely am hungry when I get up, so THERE YOU GO! Dave updated his FB status with something about blinging wheels on a grip. I have almost no idea what he's really referencing (bike tire shopping? I dunno...), but I couldn't resist commenting since he had said the magic keyword: BLING! Hahaha! :D




Your Welsh Name is Iola Nesta Llewelyn



The best candle is understanding

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home