Saturday, May 15, 2010

Keys, brunch, and Paris

I told Grandma about brunch and about Jon taking her out on Monday lunch - she seemed okay with brunch, but thought I could then buy stuff for our own dinner. I don't want to hijack Eric like that, man! Explained the small group as "Fellowship," which then led her to think that we had a lot of Fellowship meetings... whatever makes her happy, I guess. Not sure how I'll explain tomorrow's lunch to her, since she might think we're ditching her if we shuffle her over to Steph... or she might think we won't take her home! Oh well, we'll figure it out. She's not impressed with my putting her key in my water bottle, haha. Eric called to say he's on his way, so fine. He might not have time to look for the key, though. Ah well.




You Are Energetic



Some people may consider you to be too shy, but you are simply thoughtful.



You are a naturally brainy person. Ideas always excite you.



You have very sweet and tender feelings about your friends. You truly miss your friends when you can't spend time with them.



Novelty and variety recharge you. You are a true adventurer at heart.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home