Sunday, May 16, 2010

Game walkthrough dynamic shows up in dreams! / Dance Style

I've officially been watching too many game walkthroughs, since I dreamed that my life was like a video game where my party and I had to uncover Mr. Creep's true motivations in coming to church! Before the sun woke me up, Jon and Jeremy had discovered that he was a Dutch national who really wanted to collect little people as statues, and had his plan written out in green folders.

Now I've had a breakfast of milk and more butter cookies, plus pine nuts and cheese Nibs. Thanks for the odd breakfast, Grandma... she now thinks that we have unlimited time to do things (like eat a sandwich for breakfast?!) because Eric isn't here yet AND because I'm at the computer. Not so! Then again, she also thinks that the doctor is working - not till Wednesday, I guess. She was very surprised, haha. At least I remember what was said during phone conversations! No, I haven't told her yet that Eric and I are not available for lunch - maybe later, haha. She's also failed to close the door after bombing - uh, I do have a nose! She also thinks that Eric forgot about us since it's past 8:30, and that Eric and I are going out without telling her... NO!


Edit: I just got these messages from Corey...

Corey: Hi, Corey – You got a package from Leslie in Canada today. At least, that is what I thought until I looked closer. It is a package you sent to her, which was returned as "unclaimed." What should I do with it?
claim your packages!!!
me: I'm NOT HERE!
Corey: I sent that before I left... two months ago, now
me: I was going to say that it looks like the package isn't going to get here
me: and now I'm going to church - bye
as for what your parents are going to do with the package, I dunno




You Are the Hula Dance



You are sensual, exotic, and even a little mysterious. You are naturally a good dancer.

You are very in tune with your body. You feel like you were born knowing how to move.



You are a very generous and caring person. It lifts your spirits to make people happy.

You think working hard is its own reward. And thanks you get are a bonus.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home