Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shorts, underwear, whiteout, mouthwash, scissors, bubble tea, and more!

Called Barry earlier - I might as well take advantage of waking up at a reasonable time! He says the agency doesn't really do shared accommodation or roommates. Oh well... I went shopping, and bought underwear at Sears / scissors and a fridge magnet about chocolate for Harmony at the dollar store / on-sale mouthwash and whiteout at Shoppers Drug Mart / shorts at GARAGE. Also got a strawberry bubble tea at Big Orange, while marveling at the number of kids around. Apparently, it's science fair day at the mall for the local elementary schools.

Also saw some signs around about electronics recycling on Earth Day - if only I could drop off three monitors and one TV at the mall then! Not sure if the electronics recycling people will come by my house if I called them!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home