Sunday, April 11, 2010

No Mui's, the laundry cost going up, FB drama, flying fox

High-scoring word of the night so far:

PIRATIC (140 points) - against Milka S. [5W, 2W]


Called Eric, who still isn't sure if he's doing sound tomorrow... but going with 9:15 unless he tells me otherwise? That works! Got some email from Steph about Cattle Café and Mui's - I'd rather go home after church with SANITY relatively intact, since I do have a dinner later. I'm pretty positive that Eric and I won't be ON TIME to Alan and Tracy's, but hey... you never know!

Found out that the laundry cost has gone up by fifty cents - I'm not impressed! Way to throw my careful system of backup laundry money into chaos! What am I, an arcade machine?! Speaking of laundry, I have also discovered that I need to buy some new panties - I'll do that with May money, I guess. Also, Chris W. says that Scott posted some crazy lies on a friend's wall - I sense drama, and not the good kind!

Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This? - via Craigslist forums. NICE!


Trivia fact for Sunday, Apr. 11: What is a Malayan flying fox? A bat - one of the world's largest, with a wingspan of more than six feet. Its scientific name is Pteropus vampyrus.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home