Friday, April 02, 2010

Dream of gigantic mall, fried chicken, chocolate, buses, Dad yelling, and Mom crumpling

Had a dream where the younger people and I were in a gigantic mall, with lots of sections. There was a London Drugs, a Superstore, a Wal-Mart, and plenty more stores. It was near an airport, and Sarah was one of the workers helping to replenish displays of chocolate. They came in large and small packages, in pink / silver / rose. To get everyone out of that particular section when it was full dark, an announcement was made that there was a great deal for fried chicken going on a few sections over. Of course, this took twenty minutes to get to, but everyone seemingly was willing to do so... and then eat outside on plastic chairs at thin-looking tables.

When it was the next afternoon, I got on the bus to go to the library before meeting Jon, Harmony, and Steph somewhere. I was surprised to see William and Margaret on the bus, and even more surprised that the bus had no bell pulls. It had buttons you could press, but we weren't sure which ones we could use in order to alert the driver (talking a lot on a his hands-free device) to stop at the next stop. Turned out William and Margaret wanted to go to the water (sea? ocean?), but the driver only went as far as the library, where he dropped us off in a roundabout near traffic. I told them that they could go across the street, since I'd tried going to the water from there before. They thanked me, and were off.

After that, I went to meet my family somewhere... we all went to a blue house where our parents were. Dad yelled at me because I forgot to take my shoes off once I was inside. "IN THIS HOUSE, WE TAKE OUR SHOES OFF INSIDE!" Then I told him to piss off because I'd forgotten about it. Steph then handed him a letter... Mom's face just CRUMPLED in disappointment when she'd read it, heh. Then the four of us just left, and the dream ended. Triggers: certain emails, books, and cravings! Eric just called to say that he'd pick me up at 5:30, although I could call Ivan to make things easier for me... I don't even know if he's home, and I have books (IF THERE BE THORNS) to catch up on. Besides, I can always go to Superstore for a while, although I run the risk of losing track of time. However, I'm not banking on it being open for long, since it IS a holiday and all. Eric was surprised when I told him that Ivan had apparently NOT replaced his cell phone yet, and it was stolen in November! Packed a can of soup just in case... I can always use the church microwave and bowls, heh.




Your Late Bedtime Says You're an Oddball



You like to do your own thing, even if you have to make sacrifices for your lifestyle.

You are extremely creative and inspired. It's easy for you to lose time in your projects.



You tend to live hard and not take as good of care of yourself as you should.

Sleep often comes last for you, if it comes at all... and you're always hurting in the morning.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home