Friday, April 02, 2010

HORNS / No sweatpants / Roman

High-scoring words of the night:

TORII (120 points) - against Susan S. [4W, 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}
GRANDLY (340 points) - against George M. [4W, 5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Steve L. (wrathchild) told me about Horns by Joe Hill: "It will rip your heart out in that case. Two scenes in particular. Look out for Ig and Merrin's breakup scene and, much later, Merrin's message to Ig. I'm still in pieces. FYI, Joe is Stephen King's eldest son. He writes rings around his old man!" After such a rousing recommendation, I simply HAD to put the book on hold at Brighouse! Also... R.I.P. sweatpants! (The glue from the glue trap was still on them, which I didn't find out till just now! Guess mine and Teunis' experiences are different!) Noticed that Nate's friend Michael unfriended me on Facebook, which is totally fine!


Trivia fact for Friday, Apr. 2: Who was the Roman emperor when Jesus Christ was crucified? Tiberius.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home