Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Stabbing with scissors / Forceful kisses / Olympic torch plans ruined / Krypton

I had a couple of nightmares - one involved my brother trying to stab a bad person with scissors, but he didn't have a gun on him! This bad person kissed me forcefully - he had little marshmallows in his beard! The other one involved more actual altercations - YIKES!

So... I'd go out to view the Olympic torch, but my body has conspired against me. I'm NOT in a good mood right now - so will stay home. Thank goodness for the bank account, haha.

Trivia fact for Tuesday, Feb. 9: What does the name of the element krypton mean in Greek? "Hidden," from the Greek word kryptos. The element was given the name because of the difficulty its discoverers had in isolating it.



People Think You're Sometimes Happy



At times, you seem like a very happy person. Other times, you don't seem happy at all.

Happiness is a bit complicated for you right now, and you may not always feel like you can be happy.



Perhaps it's time for a big change in your life. You may need to work on finding relationships, hobbies, or a career that makes you happier.

Be thankful for what you have, but don't be afraid to strive for something more. You have it in you!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home