Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yuck - MORNINGS! / Gangsta rappers and debut albums

Matthew added me to Facebook - cool. I hate mornings. Enough said. Not my fault I can't get to sleep till 4 AM or thereabouts! And yes, this includes lying in bed staring at the ceiling, wishing I could sleep!



You Are a Cirrus Cloud



You're a bit mysterious and reserved. You mostly keep to yourself and do your own thing.

Some people may even consider you elusive. You're hard to track down at times.



People who know you find you to be very transparent. It's always easy to tell what you're thinking about.

You tend to drift more than most people. You're always trying out new ideas, friends, and even personalities.

Trivia fact for Sunday, Jan. 24: What gangsta rapper's debut album was entitled Rhyme Pays? Ice-T's, in 1987.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home