Friday, January 22, 2010

My ex was a stoner, Eric - even you should know this!

Eric and I exchanged FB messages - apparently, he was concerned that my replies to Candace in my status message made it appear that my ex was smoking pot twice a day. (whether it was because Steve was here - I don't think they did, but then he WOULD send me out of the house for hours at a time - or Nick and Christine's influence - or even that Chilliwack time!) Personally, I don't care how it made him appear, because it is true. Then he called to ask me to meet him at the usual place at 6:15 - it SHOULD be doable, I think! Yay for completely missing the planned LJ outage tonight! At least, it better be resolved by the time I get home at 10:30 or so!




You Are Gloves



You seek control in your life. You like to feel like you have a handle on things.

You are naturally competent and responsible. You don't trust anyone but yourself.



Winter is when you try to push on and live normally. You aren't about to let cold weather slow you down.

You may not love winter, but you don't complain about it. Why complain about what you can't change?

Cold weather slow me down? Not unless it's Regina with -45°C temps! Snow, on the other hand... yeah.... although it's not so much "slow me down" as "cause me to stop in my tracks entirely!"

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home