Monday, January 11, 2010

Dream: Winnie's new baby is a GIRL, and Wesley has crutches?!

Well, at least I had 14 hours of rest last night. That should do it for the cough, but we'll see. It persists in hanging around like an unwanted suitor!

I also had a weird dream: it was set in the old church around Christmastime. My dad was annoying me by saying that there was an Awana practice for Christmas, and I simply had to be there for it. I was not impressed, and wanted to take away the Christmas trees and poinsettias. When my friends (including Lucas, and Wesley on crutches) asked what was up, I told them. We could see the kids lining up in front of the room around a couple of microphones, but remained at the back. Calla came in, holding Winnie's new baby GIRL, who was in a red and white dress. Winnie said, "She likes it when I call her KA-LAY? with a curl at the end of my voice. If I don't, she cries!" We all agreed with Calla that the baby was a smart one. Auntie Cathy drove me home, using the new YVR airport lane, and talked to me about storing things on her deck. I wondered if she hadn't moved, but she still had the deck to beat everything, so had plenty of room. The dream ended while we were talking about other things.

No idea why I had it. I know we were talking about Uncle Hansel and Auntie Cathy's old Burnaby neighborhood (why would you drive around looking for wireless networks at 2 AM?!), and Winnie's new baby is a BOY! Weird subconscious!




You Should Stay Warm by Bundling Up



You are a rational and logical person. You are good at solving problems.

So if you're cold, it makes sense to just put another layer on. You are very practical that way.



You are rarely unprepared in life. You would never forget your gloves and hat on a cold day.

You're ready for anything that comes your way. By being responsible, you find it easy to relax and enjoy life.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home