Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tapioca Express, MANOS and Mystery Science Theater 3000, Caveman Name

Called Vanessa H. earlier tonight, and we have plans for tomorrow. I don't mind tagging along if she goes to XS Cargo to get some stuff, and she mentioned London Drugs as well. As long as she calls me after 10, this is okay - Tapioca Express opens at 11, she says. It should be good, even if I have to sacrifice sleep since I never get to see her otherwise. After nine weeks, she'll have to do a practicum... good luck to her, I say! Discussed wine, gift cards, champagne, our holidays, and other things too.

Corey says we should watch MANOS, but we should make sure it's the Mystery Science Theater 3000 one, or we're missing out. Mike and the robots heckling it makes the movie a lot more entertaining; even they get pretty damn bored, though. I sent that one off to the BAD MOVIE NIGHT group, and Jeremy's just replied to say that he tends to agree since we probably can't get any funnier than this. WOOHOO! Ellen also added me to Facebook - YES!


Leslie just got their Caveman Name. Their Caveman Name is Bort.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home