Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Laundry, mushroom soup, the Oatmeal, misspellings, visiting, and poems

Agenda for today: laundry, making some mushroom soup, calling Auntie Ying later, and eating spaghetti leftovers from Mui's.

Ten Words You Need To Stop Misspelling - HAHAHAHA!

Meme from Bill (theferrett), of all people: If I came to visit you and you could request anything of me, what would you like to do together? Be specific -- you never know, it might be possible!

Heather C. (catgoddess) mailed me a Christmas card with a cute Dr. Seuss character on the front (she says she got my card about a week ago), and Kelli E. (neonrose5) added me on Facebook... cool, heh.




You Are a Sonnet



There's no way we would write a whole sonnet for you

So you'll have to just believe that our love is true



You are a romantic at heart with a beautiful spirit

You should embrace who you are and never fear it

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home