Wednesday, November 25, 2009

At least the timing is right with this one... and I've finished my Christmas shopping!

List of discontinued Ben & Jerry's flavors.


Vanessa says she doesn't get off the Victoria ferry till about 3 PM, so it should work. Unlike the last time I saw Auntie Ruby, the Canada Line is now running, so it should cut down any complications other than JUST missing the bus which I did TWICE! UGH! SO NOT GOOD IN THE INTENSE RAIN!

The appointment went all right, and was very short! Then I went to London Drugs: I couldn't find a Quatchi postcard for Kirsten (jambosana), so decided to give up the one I had at home. Discovered some on-sale Garden of Eatin' multigrain tortilla chips, so bought those for my processed cheese dip. I know Steph told me yesterday that I could use crackers and such for it, but since the chips WERE on sale.... Since I was in the store anyhow, I decided to see what I could give to Henry, John / Ada / Ian / Sean, Auntie Ying, and Rachel's grandma. Lo and behold, the Almond Roca / Cashew Roca was on sale - the bags had a little more than the boxes for the same price! (140g vs. 105g) I bought three of each kind (reserving two for myself), as well as on-sale Rademaker chocolate sticks in milk chocolate / cappuccino / extra dark (72%), another box of 99ยข candy canes (for Ian and Sean), and an on-sale bag of Lebkuchen Allerlei gingerbread-covered chocolate with sugar on top JUST in case I ever got invited out anywhere. (I saw some with plum / apple / orange, but didn't think those might be too good...) The man sitting next to me on the bus smelled of butterscotch, which made me think of rum! MMM!

When I got home, I discovered that I must be psychic (har har) because Jen had sent me an Evite to a Christmas party at her mom's place in a couple of Sundays! She's inviting Eric, so I should have a ride there. I also decided to regift the hard candies that my parents gave me to his family, after trying one first to confirm that I really don't like them. (I do this every single year...) Jen's also inviting Dawn, Jon, Harmony, Danielle, Jeremy, Dylan, Karen Choo, Karen Lew, Vivian, Sheena, Steph, Vania, Christon, Connie, Randal, and a couple other people that I don't recognize from the Evite names.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home