Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Teunis got my card! / Pumpkin Pie

Teunis got my Christmas card, which is good! Feeling a LITTLE better, but no less tired. I don't feel like eating after yesterday's extravaganza, but I guess I should before I leave.



You Are Pumpkin Pie



Even though you are a bit unusual, you are one smooth character. You are subtly and delightfully complex.

During the holidays, you make sure to remember everyone you know. You think this is a great time to reconnect, and you wouldn't want anyone to feel left out.



Your ideal holiday is busy and filled with friends and family. You like huge holiday gatherings, but you aren't opposed to going to a few of them to make sure you see everyone.

You believe that this is the time to make amends and bury the hatchet. No one should be feuding during this time of the year.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home