Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Julie, Nathan, Janina, Deborah, Linda in hospital with PAINFUL stuff, holiday Blogthings

Julie S. (julie709), Janina (mrshannibal), and Nathan all got my Christmas cards! Nate says it was a nice surprise to spot my card in his mail, and says that I rock. Well, good... I was hoping he'd get it before he went to Hong Kong to spend time with his family and Chinese Eric! I also got a Christmas card from Deborah (devils_sidekick), too... she included a grasshopper LEAP perforated "Want to know a secret? I think you're terrific." thing as well.

Auntie Ying called me to say that David and Evelyn's mom Linda was in the hospital, with something painful which she couldn't explain to me in English. Since I think it's "ma-cheung," I'll see what my parents might say about that when I see them later! (intestines?!) She also mentioned that Linda was conscious - YIKES! When she told me that Margaret's mom had called her, I was thinking of either Margaret Kwan or Margaret Lee - oops! Of course she means the little kid Margaret J., whose brother is Alan! Apparently, little Margaret's mom and the twins' mom know each other - well, thank goodness for that! Auntie Ying says she's called Auntie Bessy (who's on her way over right now), Wai-Mui (who can't get away), Uncle Peter, and Pastor Edward. Says that if I can't go over to VGH (she gave me the room number and name), I should pray instead... I think I'll take that option right now, heh. Now I should get ready to leave by 4:50, which includes showering and eating stuff while talking to Corey about getting the NFL's permission for EVERYTHING! (Sleeping and waking up?! Yeah right...)




You Are Mashed Potatoes



You are reliable and steady. People know that they can count on you each year at Thanksgiving, and you are never a disappointment.

While you may seem simple, a lot of work goes in to who you are. You are a bit of an under-appreciated masterpiece.



You are both decadent and indulgent, while still being accessible to the common thing. In some ways you are all things to all people.

You get along well with other people, but you're also good all on you're own. The bottom line is that you're easy to love.



You Are Thanksgiving



You don't need a lot to make you feel happy during the holidays. You already feel very blessed.

It is easy for you to be thankful. You think the holidays are the perfect time to express your gratitude.



You are definitely not a materialistic person. If anything, you feel like the holiday season has been infected with greed.

An indulgent meal in a warm home surrounded by those close to you is more than enough. Anything extra is just whipped cream on your pumpkin pie.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home