Thursday, November 05, 2009

My first Women's Group experience... and boobs. Gotta have the boobs!

I called Andrea tonight to see if she was going to Women's Group: she wasn't sure if I was coming or not, but Jen called after they picked Harmony up. It worked for me, although I should have been doing other things too. Before I left, I was morbidly amused by Corey's joke about how I got boobs: "you kidnapped a baby girl and kept her locked in the closet until puberty, and then cut them off of her, and put the rest of her in the furnace?" NO!!!!!!! :P

I also need a new winter coat because the inner pocket of the Regina Sears one is RIPPED, and the zippers are FLIMSY... maybe next week... Seriously, I thought I'd lost my keys this afternoon, but they were in the inner pocket. The same thing has happened with pens, lip balms, and money! Figures that my mother chose it, although they WERE on sale - probably for a reason, haha. Oh well.

Jen, Andrea, and Harmony picked me up for Women's Group. It was interesting in that I got to see certain people I don't see TOO often in a group study context, like Calla / Stella / Auntie Bessy. I think I liked the experience enough to repeat it, which I guess is saying something. Discussed the Toronto blackout, the women in the Bible, ministries, our lives, Halloween candy, educating kids about Christ, chocolate brownies, green tea, and other things. Wasn't too bad, heh... except I stepped on a puddle on the way IN, so I had to do yet ANOTHER load of laundry when I got home!

Got home to find that Vanessa had expressed concern about my email and my Gmail chat status - good thing she's not on MSN, otherwise she'd be concerned about that too. (and Jon's concerned, too - UGH, STOP IT!) Then I called my mom back (she'd called during the evening) - but I had to wait till she finished her TV show... *sigh*


Poo nugget for Thursday, November 5: Doo You Know? - The Major Components of Human Farts - Nitrogen (20 to 90 percent), Carbon Dioxide (10 to 30 percent), Hydrogen (0 to 50 percent), Oxygen (0 to 10 percent), Methane (0 to 10 percent).

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home