Friday, October 30, 2009

I'm not really a shy ghost... head spinning like the EXORCIST!

This thing just restarted! Eric called to say that Christon had advised him that Grace was sick - and so the hot pot program would be held at church instead. Seems he wanted to make sure that I'd be fine if Mr. Creep was also in the building - as long as I don't have to SEE him, I should be okay. I made a joke that all these plan changes were making my head spin like Linda Blair in THE EXORCIST, haha. (timely, with Halloween tomorrow!) Of course, I also lost out on prep time because of all the phone calls yesterday - UGH!

Oh well... I hope the perfidious blackguard doesn't take it as how I want to spend time with him on his birthday! Wait a minute... maybe I should cancel?! Nah, that's just crazy, especially after all the work that Eric and Christon have done on my behalf. Shannon says to suck it up and be the bigger person - then go home and scream and hit things. Sounds doable, heh. Also just wasted a lot of time doing stuff in Blogger, then changing my mind and doing stuff on LJ... ugh. Stupid brain - make up your mind, already!!!


Edit at 1835: Finished doing the switchover, and my mom at least emailed me Great-Aunt's address. Apparently, she lives on an "Estate" - oooh! Of course, I know that doesn't mean anything in crowded Hong Kong, of all places. Her address has a LOT of lines in it... unless the "house" is supposed to go with the "floor" line. Mom thinks I need her phone number too, so will send that when she's not at work. Okay then.... I don't think I'll CALL her, but might be something random to have handy, haha.

Also, UGH! I just turned on the phone to make sure Eric's later call can get through, and the stupid telemarketer / scammer called AGAIN! (rather persistent one - does it several times a day...) This is another reason I detest the phone! UGH UGH UGH!




You Should Give Out Milk Chocolate



You are a very modest and unassuming person. You don't pretend to be someone you're not.

Like a milk chocolate bar, you're perfect the way you are. You don't need any flash.



You are comforting and steady. People know what they can expect from you, and they appreciate your strengths.

While some trendy types may leave you underrated for a while, people always come back to you in the end.




You Should Be a Ghost for Halloween



You are painfully shy. You don't really care much for socializing, and you prefer it when people forget all about you.

When you get dressed up for Halloween, you're just trying to hide a little. It's the one time of the year it's okay to wear a mask.



To be honest, Halloween makes you want to lock the door, turn out the lights, and wait for it to be over.

It's a huge step if you even hand out candy on Halloween. Sometimes you're too shy for even that!

Not really...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home