Thursday, October 29, 2009

This is NOT going to change my opinion about Mr. Creep, you know...

I have a new icon: yay, Kurt Cobain!




Answered the lunch and dinner emails - I can probably make it to lunch with Danielle / Jon / Harmony, but not to dinner with the family because of Sunday School prep! Then I got a response back from my mom which said that she'd cook more, and have someone drop it off on the 6th. Hmm.... I politely thanked her via email, but I really don't know how that would work since have the Fellowship AGM (maybe?), and that involves dinner. Guess we'll see!

I just got an email from Jon about some dinner tomorrow at Boston Pizza - I have never heard of the dinner till NOW, in fact. At first, I thought that Jeremy couldn't do the Sunday dinner, so it had been rescheduled and such for Friday. That isn't the case... Jon wants Eric to drop me off in Burnaby. Um, I think these people are insane, hahaha. Then I called my brother, only to get a most unpleasant surprise - WTF is my mom's voice doing on the voice mail?! DAMMIT! I then figured that Jon must be actively using Nathan's phone because of that, so I called that number. (Jon later said that it was a good thought process)

Turns out Eric is thinking of me since apparently Mr. Creep is going to be in my small group all the time now... he thinks it'll be fine if I get shuttled to Jon and Harmony's small group instead. I guess that's okay, since I no longer feel like killing Randal most of the time when I see him. This does NOT change my opinion about Mr. Creep in any way, shape, or form! I still liked the other group, aside from Mr. Creep!

So then I called Eric, who told me that his concerns about Mr. Creep were more general than specific... see?! Nobody can put a finger on it: not him, not me, not Lesley! Apparently, Mr. Creep showed SOME signs of a thought process when he talked to Dylan after signing up to help with the kids, and said that maybe it wasn't a good idea. I asked Eric whether he could see my email address now that he's been added to the Google Groups email list (I don't want hate mail...), and he said that only the manager could see it. So then I said NEVER to make him manager: he told me that it would never happen - well, I hope not!

I told Eric to let me know when Mr. Creep had decided to stop going to the Fellowship in general, and he thought that I wasn't ever going to attend again! While I had said something of the sort in my email to Danielle about this situation, I said that it wasn't really the case. Then I wondered if Raymond was in that group - Eric said no, but that he might be joining Viv's group. Oh right, it's his birthday tomorrow... BOO! Eric said something about the other group doing a birthday party (so Mr. Creep won't attend that one), and then said that Christon had the BP reservations. I could join them for crepe-making later, he figured.

Upon talking to Christon himself (and getting his number from Eric), I found out that the birthday party was for Vivian - oh yeah, it's her birthday tomorrow too... YAY! Apparently through various discussions this week, Christon and Eric figured that Mr. Creep could join the games night, and I might be able to join Christon's group instead. Christon knows that I don't want to refer to Mr. Creep by his name, which is good - of course, he knows who I mean. He also said that this "switch" is apparently only for the one night... I bloody well HOPE so!

Christon called me back, who said that Viv's house is pretty crowded already - so he called Grace to see if she could squeeze me in for hot pot. She could, and so he called Eric to let him know that he needed to arrange a ride for me. I said I'd call him tomorrow at work since it was then 10:10, and his mom sleeps around 10. Since Christon was curious as to how I came to my opinion of Mr. Creep, I told him. He asked whether I'd let Pastor John know, so I said I'd let him / Phil / Auntie Rebecca in on it. I didn't expect instant answers, so wasn't surprised when I got generic ones back from all three of them. Christon said that he'd been talking to Mr. Creep on the first or second Sunday that he'd been at the church, and Creep had mentioned wanting to get into fellowship again. So out of love, Christon had invited him to come to our group! (I admit I was TRYING to be welcoming, especially after the sign-up sheet crap, but I was NOT feeling it after ICKINESS!)

Then I wondered why Mr. Creep had attended the membership meeting of all things... Christon admitted that it was HIS fault for inviting him inside, since he didn't really know it was a membership meeting. He says that maybe some personalities really want to help out - my training says that those behaviors could be associated with BAD PEOPLE. I added that he had given me an ICKY feeling after he shook my hand when all I wanted was to verify his name. Christon listened, and hoped that with time, Mr. Creep could change my perspective. We'll see...

Eric called back quite unexpectedly (I *should* have been doing Sunday School prep...), and warned me that Raymond would be in Grace's group. I figured that Raymond and I had been doing a good job of ignoring each other for the past few months, and didn't see why anything would change now. Although I did visualize something about boiling water going over a head... he thought that meant a hot tub party with Raymond. Crazy person! Said I should call him tomorrow at work to see if he'd arranged a ride - by then, I might chicken out too. Mentioned that the Canucks had won 2-1 in a shootout against the Kings... I guess Andrew Raycroft did his backup job well, haha. (I was confused at first because "SO" can mean both "shootout" and "shutout" :P) The NCIX website has some Halloween electrified monsters, apparently. He wanted me to see the Homestar Runner Halloween special for this year, since trying to let me hear it via phone wasn't working very well... okay, I will then. Says it's macabre.... YAY! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home