Friday, October 02, 2009

Calories, sugar, Maynard's fruit snacks, sounding like crap, and mooncake

Since I have this box of 95 Maynard's fruit snacks for the kids, I might as well try at least one of each: Fruit Mania, Swedish Berries, Fuzzy Peach, and Sour Patch Kids! Of course I've had them all before, but I'll have them since I bought the whole thing! You bet some of it is going in my knapsack for the weekend, and for a few weekends after that if I don't eat them all myself! Actually, I probably shouldn't - SO MUCH SUGAR, OH MY! At 45 calories per 12.5-gram pouch, the box contains 1.1875 kg of candy and 4275 calories! I like the sweet ones better than the sour candy, for sure.

Called Eric at work, and he still sounds like crap. Hey, it's the NG bluntness, haha. He says he's going for a worship practice, but then he's not staying for Fellowship. Good man - he should REST! Ivan said that he could give me a ride there, and thinks that Pastor John should be at the church tonight. If not, I hope Andrea or someone else relatively close is around. There was definitely no need to call the church in the afternoon to ensure Pastor John's presence! Well, then things are probably a go, because I sorta need to boost my attendance! Corey and I are talking about mooncake, Jane, purple potato doughy things, lotus paste, eggs, the moon festival this weekend, and other things too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home