Friday, October 16, 2009

Auntie Ying is so affirming on the phone! / Bioterrorism with salmonella

Candy tried calling me again, and I missed it since I was busy reading and doing other things. "I'm not busy now" means "right now," not in half an hour since you can never tell with me, haha. Auntie Ying called me later, and of course I didn't want to miss that one! She said I did a good job teaching on Sunday ("keep up the good work since the kids listen to you!"), and wondered where the flags were that the children colored - I don't have them! Talked about Uncle Andre, Steph, my parents having an empty nest soon, Great-Aunt, Grandma, Jon, Harmony, tomorrow night, cooking, Julie C., care homes, work, Uncle Peter, maybe going out one day after church or another time to talk, Awana, Amanda, David, Evelyn, and more. It was good to talk to her, for sure!

Poo nugget for Friday, October 16: Bioterrorism - The first bioterrorist attack in the United States occurred in Oregon in 1984, when cult followers of the Indian spiritual leader Rajneesh contaminated local salad bars with Salmonella bacteria. Infection with this bacteria results in abdominal pain, fever, and diarrhea. Cult leaders were hoping to incapacitate would-be voters in order to place their own candidates in power.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home