Thursday, October 15, 2009

Attempted phone calls, NOT being welcoming to creeps, Paris as my city

This thing restarted overnight, and Candy tried calling me again... oh well. I finally have a day of downtime that doesn't involve my rushing anywhere, which is good. I need to RELAX, haha.

Phil emailed me back, saying "Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Let's continue to be welcoming to newcomers and at the same time wise about how we take care of the kids. Rebecca, John, and I will talk about what we should do. Thanks." I prefer to be paranoid about certain people, thank you very much! Gotta have an action plan for Friday, or else I'll look like an idiot! (not that CREEP would think anything's wrong, but still...) Both Phil and Auntie Rebecca misspelled my name, but of course I forgive them in love. I really don't think it's that hard a name to spell, though!





Your City is Paris



You are low-key and elegant. You secretly believe you're the best, but you don't have to run around proving it to everyone.

You live a simple life, but your life is anything but provincial or backwards. You are extremely cosmopolitan.



Without trying to, you are always wearing the chicest clothes, reading the most interesting books, and eating the best-tasting food.

Many people try to imitate your style, but they fail miserably. There's no substitute for you.




YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT! (hahaha)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home