Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dream of long black classic cars in the snow / Email Function

I had a weird dream where a bunch of old-time police (with trenchcoats and everything!) were looking with bright flashlights into a lot of long black classic cars (from the 1930s or '40s) to see if there was a fugitive from justice hiding out in plain sight. There were a lot of people smoking in the cars, and it was very cold with a LOT of snow outside. It reminded me of my trip to Regina last December! That was the only element I remember, but I'm still not sure why I had that. I have actually NEVER thought that Mr. Creep is a fugitive from justice (although he COULD be...), and I haven't watched a black-and-white movie for MONTHS! The last time was probably at Erik's house - I think it may have been BATMAN, actually. There IS what my sister told us yesterday about catching people unaware, but why would THAT make such an impression on me?! Yikes!


Facebook quiz taken from Veronica:

Leslie took the How Dutch Are You quiz and the result is You have way too much DUTCH running thru your system. You know the tricks of the trade to be a real DUTCHY. You know it from the inside out and back again!




You Are Archive



You are competent, organized, and careful. You know how to stay on task and focus on the most important thing.

You like to have everything in its place. Messes and chaos completely stress you out.



You have a system for almost everything in your life, and you don't like to deviate from it.

Calendars, routines, and having things in a certain order keeps you calm. You don't like to shake things up too much.




HAHAHA! This is SO TRUE!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home