Monday, September 21, 2009

Dream of Coquitlam arrests / Great-Aunt / Interior Decorating

Took a nap and had weird dream flashes of my sister arresting us in Coquitlam because we tried to sneak through a building after-hours. Then Teunis liked my status on Facebook, and the dream was probably weirder. I don't remember anything else! Got up, and fielded emails from Jon and Mom about Yee Poh's arrival. I'm not sure whether I will be REQUIRED to tag along for the sightseeing / Victoria trip that Mom is planning. However, I note that Mom's using the fact that our great-aunt probably won't come again in her lifetime to counter my brother's busy night schedule, and she suggests he skips the dinner with his in-laws! Well, we shall see in a couple of weeks!


Facebook quiz taken from Jennifer L:

Leslie completed the quiz "What is your interior decorating style?" with the result Classic and traditional. Your colors of choice are warm. You like timeless furniture pieces that never go out of style. Your materials of choice are marble, wood floors with area rugs, and lots of architectural details like crown molding. Placement of design is very symmetrical.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home