Monday, September 07, 2009

Sister being on news, durian photo, unbelievable twin stories on a list site!

According to some email my mom sent, my sister's on the local news tonight, so I should watch it! I also just got a call from someone trying to buzz into my apartment. I'm not expecting anyone, so I ignored it - yay for the phone being off by default! I just happened to look over and see it on the Caller ID display, heh. (and I feel better now after a nap)

Quan added this photo of me from Friday's BBQ to Facebook, and Citrus tagged me in it. I decided to tag Jason Lau (in background) as well. Citrus can't even stand durian, and he helped chop it up for people! Amy's in green, Kevin's in black, I'm holding onto someone's jacket, and Stanley's in yellow watching Citrus very closely. Yup, this is the durian that Sarah got for Sam!




Facebook quiz taken from Gabriel:

Leslie just found out the Death's Time. (apparently, this could change every day!)

Date: September 26 of 2053, at 9:56 AM.
Cause: Hit by a car while rollerblading.
Age: 77 years old.


From Jasmine: 11 Unbelievable Stories about twins. I didn't know that Bali forces twins of the opposite gender to marry each other, although I have heard of twins unknowingly marrying each other for love. Apparently, there are lots of quirky lists on this site as well, making it DOUBLE HAPPINESS for me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home