Tuesday, September 08, 2009

It's the application that uses your images, NOT ME! / No condo?! / Enjoying enemas

Got up at 11:40 - now that's more like it! Now I have an answer for why I haven't seen someone around, but it's still kinda vague. Ed also thought that *I* had used one of his images in one of my Facebook posts. While I can understand his wanting me to ask first if I use his images, I actually did not use it - it was the application using people's display pictures! There IS a difference! To top it off, Krista's dad also emailed me back, saying that the condo isn't up for rent because of winter jobs and things like that. Should have forwarded the email to Krista before I deleted it for good, but meh. Back to the old drawing board!

Andrea just sent us an email asking us to please (only she abbreviated it to "pls" *rolleyes*) RSVP for the lunch on the 19th. Since I already have, I'll delete it unread.


Love Quizett
Created by you and taken 74 times on Bzoink
chocolate or soda: Chocolate.
music or movie: Music.
pen or pencil: Pens.
kiss or hug: Hugs.
game or movie: Movies.
light or dark: Dark.
me or you: Me.
him or another guy: Another guy.
no or yes: No.
maybe or yes: Maybe.
me or me: Me.
pick one... me, myself, or I: Me.
you or him: You.
sister or brother: Sister.
me or mom: Me.
You've been totally Bzoink*d!
Take This Survey | Search Surveys | Create a Survey



Poo nugget for Tuesday, September 8: Klismaphilia - Klismaphilia is the enjoyment of enemas. The term was coined in 1973 by Dr. Joanne Denko when she published the first report of this condition in the American Journal of Psychotherapy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home