Sunday, September 06, 2009

Finding my bus pass in a pile of clothes / Gravity guns and throwing toilets at people

I FINALLY FOUND MY BUS PASS! It was in among a pile of clothes for some reason... I really need to get a lace for that thing so I can locate it more readily in these situations. Maybe on Tuesday or something... I'll need to tell White Eric about this tomorrow, and also bug him about some Half-Life 2 gravity gun that Corey is telling me about. Apparently, you can throw toilets at people with it, hahaha! I also plan to have a burger for breakfast tomorrow, heh. Before Chinese Eric signed off with flowers and a hug, I gave him plenty of information regarding passports and such... I don't mind at all. I wasn't too surprised that he was online at 7:30 AM his time, I guess. I've been known to do the same! Planning way ahead is good when it comes to this kind of thing, for sure!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home