Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I changed the way I said VITAMIN without noticing!"

Teunis decided to wear a suit to church after making us noodles with soup flakes for breakfast - he certainly did look dapper, heh. Eric picked us up a little late, but we still got to church before Jon and Harmony! Talked about rum, the pirate celebration, Kieran in town, the dinner last night, and other things. Said hi to Isabel, Cordia, Jen, Quan, Ivan (nice hair!), Andrea (who says my card and gift were at home - also mentioned the cold she had), Jon and Harmony (Fred wore clothes with holes in them to church once!), Grandma, Danielle (who gave me a homemade card with a photo!), and a few more people. Wished Andrew a happy birthday once the perfidious blackguard was done talking to him - it seems that Andrew tried a fruity drink which apparently didn't have enough alcohol in it, haha. Hey, he's legal now!

Talked to Kevin about his trip to Montreal - I'm glad things are okay with him. Grace and I said hi to Joshua and Keenan - they're so cute, and helped Daddy make banana bread! Maxine said she didn't realize that she was losing the way she said certain words (like VITAMIN); the South African accent is cute, and Grace told her not to lose it! Went inside after a while, and discussed Mike and Emily's engagement with them... romantic camping trip, oh my! Saw Stella and her son Noah by the water cooler, and she wished me a happy belated birthday. Nathaniel and Benjamin were running around - yay for more space!

Also talked about cruises / being scared at home by yourself (especially in the dark) with Emily, Grace, and Chrystal. Large windows where you can't see what's outside are NOT a good idea, haha. Finally went upstairs to Sunday School, which was okay. Marshmallows, bags, and other things were discussed. It'll be an interesting year! Went downstairs after being complimented on my faithful help, and talked to a few people before leaving. I felt like I had to tell Mom that I wouldn't be going with them to Tsui Woo - oh well, I guess it was courteous, haha.

On the way home, we discussed the history of Christianity, the Domesday Bible (Henry II and taxation), the Venerable Bede, last names, Perpetua, slamming doors, and martyr books liked for "the wrong reasons." Now Teunis and I are just discussing games, flour, "fruit mortar," EXTENDING THE TABLE, Coquitlam, Surrey, apples, sugar, getting gas, Fort St. John, party lines, Kaili, fixing his main computer, haggis recipes from Rhiannon, vegetarian haggis, plastic / metal containers, glue from his storage locker for my broken chair, and more. Must get a pouf, shampoo, conditioner, and towel(s) this week for sure... maybe on Tuesday when I get AN ECHO IN THE BONE!


Facebook quiz taken from Kaitlin:

Leslie took the kwiz of teh randomness!!!!!!!! quiz and got the result: TEH EVIL MOOSE WITH A TOP HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run from him, for he wishes to steal your shampoo, conditioner, and your porch!!!!!!!!!!! (if you kill him, I am offering an award)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home