Saturday, September 19, 2009

Arabic noodles, pirate costumes, UK Nathan, Chinese Youtube

Teunis and I discussed showers, his boxes of stuff, no sound on computer, EVE Online (space RPG) economics, Talk Like A Pirate Day, WOW, dating, Krista, Tom Smith, good coffee, instant noodles, storage, breakfast, Eric, couscous, Arabic noodles with Mexican refried black beans as travel food, money, returning things to other people, pirate costume with a sword belt for tonight's party at Kaili's, and more. Nathan wished me a happy belated birthday, so Teunis said hi to him - haha, I'm sure he appreciates it in the UK! Finally checked Our Place again to find out that Kelly L., Debbie, Carol J., Marie S., and Sarah G. had wished me a happy birthday too... sweet!

I even got a couple of Youtube videos as birthday wishes...

Happy Birthday in Chinese and English




Happy Birthday Chinese Way

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home