Friday, September 18, 2009

Squeezing armpit protuberances to make people die! / Eagles are not Negros!

Teunis let me borrow A Tale of Two Shamans (Michael Nicoll Yahgulanaas) - it's SO weird! Oh sure, let's just squeeze armpit protuberances which are round, and make people fall ill and die! Hahaha, oh my! (not to mention urinating on otter skins...) Discussed noodles / vermicelli, vegetable flakes, Facebook / Twitter, Talk Like A Pirate Day (NO!), flavors, Sidekicks, soy milk / milk, cake, ice cream, Winamp, Grandma, brothers, Jazmin, Erik, Jordan, scanning an instruction book, Alicia, Scott, and more.

Apparently, you only have to own a house and a Harley to get into the Hell's Angels, oh my! There was a set of identical twins at the condo contest today, and they had rhyming names: Arlene and Darlene... WHY?!!!! Yes, I know... because their parents named them that way. But still. :P

One weird mishearing from yesterday: Steve Miller's Fly Like An Eagle was on the radio while Billie was over. She misheard "I want to fly like an eagle" as "I want to fly like A NEGRO." HAHAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home