Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well, it's a good thing Eric understands Linux code... yay for Front on Main!

I had to call Eric to figure out where he was, and we were out in a couple of minutes. The ride over was filled with geek talk about Linux, Eric's work, and chips. Later, Teunis told me that it was a good thing he didn't have to "mask" what he did - hey, I guess Eric understands that stuff. Good thing, because then I could just zone out! Got to the church, and did my usual reflective walk to the front doors, heh. Saw Phil and Dylan on their way upstairs - I wasn't taking the elevator, but I was waiting for my friend! Greeted Vivian, and adopted a very even tone of voice in telling Teresa to get her offering money off a chair since it needed to be used for its intended purpose! Deliberately hung around near a perfidious blackguard since he wasn't going to prevent me from saying hi to my sister-in-law or Deb! (Deb and Dylan got back at 4 on Sunday from Bellingham, and got ID'ed at Costco, of all places!)

Played some confusing game called "Four On The Couch," and the girls won! Saw that dodgy-looking Peter Yeung guy again... I'm not talking to him too much, I guess. Did some group sharing, and then just chilled. Cindy and Deb wished me a Happy Belated Birthday (and so did Denise on Facebook), and I talked to Richie / Jon / Harmony / Christon / Janette / Wesley about morbid Psalms, FRONT on Main (whimsical gifts!), real estate / mortgages, Steph / Martin / money, tomorrow's dinner, the Olympics, Dragon Boat, chivalry, yesterday's dinner, and other such things. Told Jon that I had seen a list of Modern-Day Slavery Resources (copied in my last entry), so I'd email it to him - and I have. Went downstairs and bantered with Cordia and Mike - for some reason, Mike had a broom. Much fun was had, oh yes.

On the way home, we discussed the cheerful church community (a double for his parents' one up north?!) / a healthy happy couple (Jon and Harmony) / "man-eater" comments / Teunis' friends Cat (34F boob size?! OUCH!) and Krista / Psalms / more stuff. I had to apologize to Eric for even bringing up boobs in the first place, har har. Yes, I bet now Harmony knows that Teunis has a lot of stories and things to tell. As Jon said at the mead night, Teunis can out-Jeremy Jeremy, hahaha! At home, we discussed keys / Krista / certain people / remembering stuff / wood glue / routers / Facebook games that take over your news feed or requests page / comics / pretty pictures. Good times, for sure. Eric has agreed to drive us on Sunday, so that should be EXCELLENT.


Poo nugget for this weekend: Butt Bark - It is critical when wiping up after a poo to make sure the job is complete. Butt Bark consists of the stubborn pieces of turd that cling to the anal hairs and often refuse to let go. While the rocking maneuver and pinch technique are favored strategies for dealing with Butt Bark, if an additional wipe is warranted, it is best to wipe in a front-to-back fashion to guarantee the greatest degree of sheer force and to avoid contamination of the genital area. SYNONYMS: Grundle Weeds, Clingers, The Lone Ranger, Crap Crumbs, Hanging Chads.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home