Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday wishes, Teunis, North / South / East / West, random photos

Got up to a bunch of birthday wishes from my friends and various forums - so good! (Vicky, Charlotte, Silvester, Eric H., Kaili, Chrissy, Jemima, Candace, Sharlene M., Billie, Alan, Andrew L., Danielle, Teresa, Barb S., Diane S., Candy, Kathy T., George M., Mel, Shannon, Steph, Jen, Harmony, Julie S., Our Place, Carol B., Steve B., Julie, OK Cupid, Rock 101) Seems Teunis is coming tonight, which I guess is okay - I was forewarned, after all. Candy tried to call me, but I had my usual "phone off as default," muhahahaha. Called Steph to see if she'd pick me up, and after some discussion, she agreed. Picking me up now won't work since I have to eat ostrich meat noodles / vegetarian lasagna, shower, and meet Billie at the mall. Left Jon a message to let him know, then figured that at least I have a ride back!





You Are East



Like many Asian cultures, you tend to be reserved and conservative. You don't believe that your internal emotional life is anyone's business.

People admire that you are together and responsible. You're the type of person who seems to be living a good life.



Sometimes you come across as a bit cold and humorless. You only show the easygoing side of yourself to people you know well.

You make a good judge of ethical issues. You see right and wrong easily, without letting emotion color your opinion.





Steph tagged a couple of random pictures of me:

My brother and me at the Blackberry Bistro last week, being normal for us:




Brian, Jen, me, and Michelle with a mouth full of... pearls? at Dragon Ball on Sunday night at Nathan's farewell as he's going to the UK:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home