Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Various RSVP housekeeping and lasagna: orientations, spinach, cauliflower, and more!

I know now that Daniel and Michelle aren't coming to my birthday thing, which is fine. Eric is going, and Danielle was wrong about her schedule being free that night. Apparently, she forgot that she has to give a talk that night - she DID tell us on Sunday that her brain was disorganized, so that is understandable! She apologized, and so did Jen - SHE has to attend a volunteer orientation that night, which I was forewarned about on the weekend. Andrea's fighting a nasty cold, and doesn't want to spread germs around; she hopes to come if she feels better. Fair enough! Saw Eric M. online last night, so of course I sent up a quick prayer for him. Poor White Kid, haha.

Was going to go out for lunch, but decided it wasn't worth it - I'll wait for some hot and sour soup! Besides, I have to save money for AN ECHO IN THE BONE x2, most certainly! I'll have at least some of the eight-vegetable lasagna with multigrain pasta, and I won't be lazy and leave it IN the microwave! Among other things, this slab has carrots / green and red Bell peppers / spinach / zucchini / cauliflower / broccoli / black olives. Definitely can't share the lasagna when Teunis is around as it has tomato, haha. The bag of frozen cherries which I was going to share with Billie was sticking to the freezer, so I had to throw it away... along with the mildewed red towel. Yikes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home