Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I thought I'd thrown away my cougar shirt, but I guess not...

This thing restarted again. NOT SURPRISED. Although I have now been reminded just why I don't play CDs and DVDs on here... the computer freezes every time I try opening Winamp, Windows Media Player, or something similar!

I found that one of my long undershirts had a red stain on it, so I had to throw it out. Also found my yellow COUGAR ROAR shirt, which I thought I'd thrown out already when the breakup happened. Evidently not, so I had to rectify that. Found a purple "Act Now BC" T-shirt, so I kept that - not sure where I got that from, but probably my mother had a hand in it.




You Scored as Elizabeth Bennett

Like Elizabeth, you're both complex characters. You're intelligent, witty, independent, loyal, and thoughtful. On the downside, you can be prejudiced, proud, and blunt. You're both wonderful people, though.








Mrs Bennett

69%






Lady Catherine de Bourgh

69%






Elizabeth Bennett

69%






Caroline Bingley

63%






Fitzwilliam Darcy

63%






Mr Collins

56%






Jane Bennett

50%






Mr Wickham

44%






Mr Bingley

44%





Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home