Thursday, September 17, 2009

My bodily death processes will be greatly accelerated, starting NOW!

I have now reached the age where my bodily death processes are greatly hastened. Yikes! Called my brother earlier, who says that Kelsey's is in Coppersmith, one plaza over from Ironwood - oops. He gave me advice, so we'll see how THAT goes!

I threw away a bunch of pens that weren't working anymore, and saw a police officer at the front door of the complex while doing so. Of course, I saw his backup in a car in the parking lot. Corey's advised me to flush my crack rocks down the toilet... as if I had any to start with! Now he's also called me an old geezer, or older than dirt. Aiya!


Poo nugget for Thursday, September 17: Golden Poop - A golden poop cellphone charm is creating quite a stir in Japan. Made by Ryukodo, the 24-karat gold poo is a bestseller (over 2.5 million sold), and is shaped like a dollop of soft serve ice cream. Where did this idea come from? In Japanese, the item is called Kin no Unko (The Golden Poo) - it's a name that plays on the fact that the Japanese word for poop (unko) starts with the same "oon" sound as a completely unrelated word that means "luck." (I wonder if Melissa has seen any of these... and if she'd be willing to bring one back for me, hahaha...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home