Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Microwaves heat up cold food, Grandma! / Someone saw my ex at work?!

Grandma's sister called her from Hong Kong today, and I cringed because the two phone calls in thirty seconds would wake my sister up. I'm sure she can deal with it, though! Then she told me that Steph needed to eat dinner, or the food would get cold - yes, that is what the MICROWAVE is for! Snacked on a few figs - those are good!

After some time, I finally decided to post my "crazy ex" story to Crazy_Exes. Someone who commented said she might know him - once I posted a picture, she said: "I remember seeing him around work! I didn't work directly with him, but I do remember seeing him! *nod nod* He was on MSN when I was still at Stream, and I can remember seeing him pacing around his cubicle with his headset on, and a few times he was walking through the aisles wearing an orange safety vest helping new agents out. And in the cafeteria, he always seemed so full of himself, strutting around like he owned the place! It truly IS a small world! BTW, I love your necklace ^_^" That is definitely what I remember, his strutting around like he owned my place! Yeesh!


Facebook quiz taken from Kaili:

Leslie completed the quiz "What is your symbol?" with the result The Jolly Roger. Commonly known as the skull and crossbones. Historically, the flag was flown to frighten pirates' victims into surrendering without a fight, since it conveyed the message that the attackers were outlaws who would not consider themselves bound by the usual rules of engagement. You disregard the accepted codes and morals of society.

Poo nugget for Tuesday, August 18: Dr. Stool Says - Waving the Red Flag - Specialized tests can detect microscopic amounts of blood in your stool... as little as 0.5 mg of hemoglobin per day. Be careful, though. What you eat may affect the results of these tests. Red meat can make it look as if you are bleeding when you are not. (animal hemoglobin is detected in the stool) Another surprising culprit? Horseradish.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home